It’s been a busy week for big transfers, with Napoli and Torino in particular making headlines. Here are the best of the summer coups so far:
The “toronto want to add torino’s belotti along with napoli’s insigne” is a rumor that has been circulating the internet. Toronto would like to sign both players, but it may be difficult due to their high transfer fees. Read more in detail here: lorenzo insigne.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
– According to Ekrem Konur, AC Milan is interested in signing Hakim Ziyech on a loan deal. Despite a recent upturn in form, Chelsea are willing to allow their 28-year-old offensive midfielder go, and Serie A is one of the probable destinations in the January transfer window, but it’s unclear if the Blues would insist on a permanent move as part of the transaction. In 17 appearances this season, Ziyech has only scored twice.
– AC Milan is also looking for a center-back, according to Sport Italia, and they are the latest team to enter the fight for Attila Szalai. Several teams have shown interest in the 23-year-old centre-back in recent months, with Atletico Madrid being mentioned as a possible destination. This season, he has appeared in 25 games for Fenerbahce and has been a key player.
– According to Ekrem Konur, a fresh name has been added to Newcastle United’s shopping list, with rumors suggesting the club is interested in signing Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos in the January transfer window. The 25-year-old has been in excellent form since joining the Scottish club, and he is the club’s all-time leading European scorer, despite the fact that a transfer to St. James Park would be his first taste of Europe’s top five divisions.
Nicolo Schira reports that Tottenham Hotspur is the latest team to keep an eye on Mattias Svanberg. Multiple teams have shown interest in the 22-year-old Bologna midfielder in recent months, with Manchester City reportedly sending scouts to see him during a Serie A match against AS Roma in December. When he was used as a center midfielder this season, he scored four goals in 14 games.
– According to Fabrizio Romano, Alvaro Medran, a former MLS standout, is likely to join Saudi club Al-Taawoun. Last season, the 27-year-old midfielder was a regular for the Chicago Fire, scoring nine goals in 32 games. Despite getting offers to stay in Major League Soccer, he has chosen to continue his career in Saudi Arabia.
– Antonio Rudiger’s transfer to Real Madrid is “only a question of time,” according to Sport Italia. Despite Chelsea’s best efforts to retain him at Stamford Bridge, the 28-year-old centre-back has shown no indications of movement on a new contract, and it now seems like he will be the next free agent to join the Santiago Bernabeu. According to the report, he would be paid €10 million each year.
Watch This Video-
- andrea belotti