Great Houses of Lore is a grand strategy game set in the world of The Elder Scrolls. Unlike other games on this genre, Great Houses focuses on diplomacy and political intrigue rather than warfare. Players choose from one of three unique races: Argonians, Bretons or Dunmer to lead their own house as they compete for control over Tamriel’s greatest cities- Mournhold, Solitude and Windhelm.
The “firesquid” is a game that can be played on mobile devices and PC. The game’s aesthetic is inspired by the Renaissance era, with players taking control of one of six great houses.
Great Houses of Calderia, a new grand strategy game inspired by the Renaissance, was announced today by publisher Firesquid Games and developer Resistance Games.
Great Houses of Calderia is described as “Crusader Kings III meets Game of Thrones” and puts you in charge of your own house. Instead of concentrating on a single character, you’ll be in charge of your whole family, which includes “distinct personalities that may act on their own will throughout your reign.”
Their abilities are essential for expanding your authority over the realm and for creating agreements with other great houses. At the same time, their actions may occasionally have unfavorable effects, culminating in all-out conflict.
In an emailed news release, the publisher lists the title’s primary features as follows:
- In both combat and social disputes, a real-time tactical resource management system offers players strategic control.
- Set up trade deals and send delegates to your rivals’ homes.
- Over centuries, define your family’s customs and obtain distinct advantages and limitations.
- Assign members of your family to crucial positions in your delegations to trade, spy, negotiate, and command your troops. Organize marriages to ensure your family’s survival.
- The experiences that key individuals will undergo will mold their personalities, affecting their willingness and capacity to serve you properly.
- Hundreds of distinct events with critical options to make in order to deal with a broad variety of scenarios ranging from diplomacy to war to a family’s personal journey
- Assign important individuals to manage Fiefdom productions to acquire a competitive edge by specializing your economy.
- Explore Calderia’s strange world and decipher its mysteries and myths.
- With native mod support available at launch, you may create your own unique storylines.
Great Houses of Calderia will be released with mod support and a high replayability goal, since the individuals you control might lead your family’s tale in unexpected places.
The makers also pitch it as a more approachable and focused grand strategy game, despite the genre’s notoriously high learning curve.
Great Houses of Calderia will be available on Steam Early Access in 2022. You can watch the video below, as well as add it to your wishlist and follow it on Valve’s shop.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
Watch This Video-
- lbc games
- rts game