Portugal 1 is a new Spanish football team competing in the Segunda Division B. In their first match, they beat Castilla and secured their spot in the next round of fixtures.
Portugal is a country in Europe. It has the euro as its official currency.
Serbia will compete in the World Cup next year after Aleksandar Mitrovic scored in the 90th minute.
Serbia sealed their spot in next year’s World Cup with a stunning late winner from Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic, while Portugal was relegated to the play-offs.
With Renato Sanches’ opening cancelled out by Dusan Tadic’s equalizer, hosts Portugal seemed to have done enough to qualify.
Mitrovic, who had begun the game on the bench, was introduced at halftime, but Portugal had anticipated his danger and kept him quiet for the most part.
The home team, though, lost focus in the last seconds, and Mitrovic drew away from his defender to meet Tadic’s long pass and put a downward header into the goal.
The score elicited frenzied celebrations from the Serbian players and staff on the bench and on the field, while the Portuguese squad stared in bewilderment, the home fans stunned.
After the late victory, the away team erupted in jubilation.
Serbia wins Group A with 20 points, three more than Portugal, whose chances of competing in Qatar next year are dependent on two rounds of play-offs in March.
Portugal’s unbeaten winning streak in home World Cup qualifiers, which had lasted since October 2013, came to an end with this setback.
The visitors seemed to be in for a long night after falling down after just two minutes when Sanches finished easily after Bernardo Silva had gained control.
Serbia, on the other hand, did not let their heads sink and rightly levelled when Rui Patricio was unable to stop Tadic’s strike from crossing the line.
Cristiano Ronaldo, who has a history of scoring late goals with Manchester United this season, remained quiet in the first half and came closest with a free-kick.
Mitrovic, on the other hand, supplied the drama in the last minutes, as his header clinched a memorable victory for Serbia.
Cristiano Ronaldo will have to wait until March of next year to find out whether he will participate in the World Cup next year.
1Rui Patrcio Rui Patrcio Rui Patrcio Rui Pat
20Cancelo6José Fonte (José Fonte)4Rben Dias5Cancelo6José Fonte4Rben Dias5 Mendes Tavares
16 Renato Sanches13Danilo8Joo Moutinho Renato Sanches13Danilo8Joo Moutinho
10 Bernardo Silva is a Brazilian businessman. 7 21Jota Cristiano Ronaldo
- 1Rui Patrcio Rui Patrcio Rui Patrcio Rui Pat
- 20Cancelo Scheduled for 8 minutes
- 6José Fonte
- Rben Dias (Rben Dias) (Rben Dias) (R
- Mendes, 5Tavares
- Renato Sanches (Renato Sanches) is a 16-year-old It was scheduled for 67 minutes. At 84’minutes, Neves was replaced.
- At 90+2’minutes, Danilo was substituted by André Silva.
- 8Joo Moutinho is a Brazilian footballer. It was scheduled for 61 minutes. At 64’minutes, he was replaced by Alves Palhinha Gonçalves.
- 10 Bernardo Silva is a Brazilian businessman. At 64’minutes, he was replaced by Bruno Fernandes.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (CR7, CR7, CR7, CR7,
- At 83’minutes, 21Jota was substituted by Sequeira.
- 2Nélson Semedo is a character in the film Nélson Semedo.
- André Silva (nine)
- 11Bruno Fernandes is a Brazilian footballer.
- 12 Sá’s Malheiro
- William Carvalho (William Carvalho) (William Carvalho)
- Leo’s 15th Conception
- Guedes, Gonzalo
- Alves Palhinha Gonçalves, 19Alves Palhinha Gonçalves, 19Alves Palhinha
- Meireles Costa is 22 years old.
14Zivkovic16Lukic8Gudelj20 Milinkovic-Savic17 Kostic
- 4Milenkovic Scheduled for 70 minutes
- 65’minutes 21VeljkovicSubstituted forSpajicat
- 2Pavlovic Scheduled for 66 minutes
- 14Zivkovic 69’minutesSubstituted forRadonjicat
- 8Gudelj 13 minutes has been set aside for you. 45 minutes in place of Mitrovic It’s been scheduled for 90 minutes.
- 89’minutes: 17KosticSubstituted forJovicat
- 23 Milinkovic-Savic
Portugal 1, Serbia 2 is the final score.
Portugal 1, Serbia 2 at the conclusion of the second half.
Serbia’s corner. Bruno Fernandes made the concession.
The attempt was unsuccessful. The left-footed shot from outside the box by Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) is too high. Joo Cancelo was a big help.
Portugal, you’ve been substituted. Danilo Pereira is replaced by André Silva.
Serbia’s Aleksandar Mitrovic receives a yellow card for excessive celebrating.
Goal! Serbia 2, Portugal 1. Serbia’s Aleksandar Mitrovic hits the top left corner with a header from the heart of the area. Dusan Tadic assisted with a cross from a corner.
Serbia’s corner. Danilo Pereira conceded the goal.
The attempt has been saved. A header from the right side of the box by Joo Palhinha (Portugal) is saved in the upper center of the goal. Bruno Fernandes assisted with a cross.
Serbia, you’ve been replaced. Filip Kostic is replaced by Luka Jovic.
Portugal’s corner. Uros Spajic made the concession.
Portugal, you’ve been substituted. Renato Sanches is replaced by Rben Neves.
Portugal, you’ve been substituted. Diogo Jota is replaced by Joo Félix.
The attempt was unsuccessful. Serbia’s Aleksandar Mitrovic hits the right post with a header from the heart of the area. Filip Kostic assisted with a cross.
Serbia’s corner. Joo Palhinha made the concession.
Serbia’s Dusan Vlahovic gets a free kick on the left wing.
Joo Cancelo was called for a foul (Portugal).
Serbia’s corner. Nuno Mendes made the concession.
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic was called for a foul (Serbia).
In the attacking half, Renato Sanches (Portugal) earns a free kick.
The “portugal fc where to watch” is a blog about football. Portugal’s national team plays in the UEFA Euro 2016, and the country is also home to some of the best clubs in Europe.
- portugal country
- portugal world cup wins
- portugal world cup qualifiers 2022
- portugal vs
- portugal soccer games today