The two Premier League clubs are reportedly keeping tabs on Bayern Munich’s Kingsley Coman. As the French winger has struggled to cement a place in the starting lineup, Liverpool and Chelsea are looking for potential replacements.
The kingsley coman manchester united is a player that has been linked to Liverpool and Chelsea. He is currently at Bayern Munich but the Premier League teams are keeping tabs on him.
The summer transfer window for Europe’s major leagues has ended! Following a summer of international football, a slew of teams waited until the last minute to finalize their deals. Here you can see all of the key signings and see how we rated them. However, just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue.
Liverpool and Chelsea are keeping an eye on Coman.
According to The Mirror, Liverpool and Chelsea are keeping a close watch on Kingsley Coman, who is expected to depart Bayern Munich.
During the summer transfer window, they were both interested in the 25-year-old, but Bavaria’s £86 million demands scared them off.
Coman’s current contract with Bayern Munich extends until the summer of 2023, although he has expressed a wish to be recognized more at the Allianz Arena or to seek greener pastures elsewhere.
After playing for heavyweights of the French, Italian, and German games such as Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, and Bayern Munich, he now seems to be on the verge of joining a major English team.
Christian Nerlinger has said on BILD TV that he believes the winger will depart Bayern before the free transfer window opens.
Coman has yet to start or contribute to a goal in any tournament this season, so that would make financial sense for the Bundesliga winners.
He’ll be sidelined until October after finding a cardiac arrhythmia that necessitated a small heart surgery when he developed shortness of breath.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Union Berlin vs. Dortmund: Live Stream 9/19 on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Diario Sport, Barcelona does not need to be worried about Ansu Fati’s contract status due to a provision in his contract. The first deal runs through the summer of 2022, but the Catalan club has the option to extend it until June 2023, and has until June 12, 2022, to negotiate a new agreement with the promising kid. However, according to the article, the situation would not last that long.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent significant transfers • January transfer grades
– According to Tuttomercatoweb, AS Roma is making efforts to guarantee the future of its midfield, beginning with a deal for Denis Zakaria from Borussia Monchengladbach. The Serie A team is also interested in extending the contracts of current players. Due to the fact that Lorenzo Pellegrini’s current contract is scheduled to expire in June, they are already seeking to extend Jordan Veretout’s contract by two years, which is set to expire in 2024.
– According to Calciomercato, Internazionale is seeking to extend the contract of centre-back Milan Skriniar. The Slovakian has appeared in every match for the Scudetto champions this season, and his contract expires in the summer of 2023. It’s even been claimed that extending the 26-year-contract old’s is one of the Nerazzurri’s top objectives.
– Mohamed Bayo has excelled since joining Clermont Foot in Ligue 1, and it seems that the striker will be rewarded with a new contract, which will last until 2023, according to Le 10 Sport. Clermont would be ready to listen to offers for the 23-year-old if his form continues, and it is claimed that Clermont would be willing to listen to offers for the 23-year-old next summer.
Liverpool and Chelsea are keeping tabs on Bayern Munich’s Kingsley Coman as they look to sign the winger in the summer. Reference: bayern champions league.
- bayern munich transfer news
- kingsley coman transfer news
- kingsley coman
- bayern munich schedule