The HP Envy x360 has a Bluetooth speaker that sounds great for most cases, but in certain scenarios it can be difficult to hear. Here are some simple steps to fix the issue and get back enjoying your music again!.
“HP Envy x360 sound not working” is a problem that can be fixed. The first step to fixing the issue is to make sure the device is plugged in and charging. If this does not fix the issue, then try changing the audio settings on your computer.
Kazim has always been fascinated by technology, whether it’s tinkering with the settings on his iPhone, Android device, or Windows computer. And, on occasion, unscrewing the gadget to inspect the hardware, however… Continue reading
- If the sound on your HP Envy laptop isn’t functioning, it will have a significant impact on your whole experience, therefore it’s critical that you fix it.
- You may use the built-in troubleshooter, update the driver, and other techniques suggested here to repair it.
- Also, learn what to do if the USB port on your HP Envy stops functioning.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Audio input and output problems are prevalent in computers, but they’re usually simple to repair. You can have things up and running in no time if you use the appropriate approach. We’ll show you what to do if the sound on your HP Envy x360 stops functioning in this article.
Misconfigured settings, an outdated driver, and clashing apps, among other difficulties, are the most common causes of the problem. Identifying the fundamental reason, on the other hand, is the true issue.
To resolve the HP Envy x360 sound not functioning problem, it’s essential to follow the steps stated below in the order indicated.
What should I do if the sound on my HP Envy x360 stops working?
1. Run the troubleshooter for Playing Audio.
- To open Settings, press Windows + I, then pick the Troubleshoot option on the System tab on the right.
- After that, choose Other troubleshooters to see all of your alternatives.
- Now find the Playing Audio troubleshooter and press the Run button next to it.
The built-in troubleshooters are quite successful at resolving the majority of problems that cause sound to stop functioning in the HP Envy x360. So, try running the troubleshooter first, and if it doesn’t work, go on to the other options.
More information about this subject may be found here.
2. Install the latest sound driver
- To open the Search menu, press Windows + S, type Device Manager in the text box, and then select the correct search result.
- Expand and see the devices under the Sound, video, and gaming controllers item by double-clicking on it.
- Select Update driver from the context menu when right-clicking on the Realtek audio.
- Finally, in the Update Drivers box, choose Search automatically for drivers.
- Your system will now search for and install the best available driver on the drive.
Although the update procedure should be rapid, if you are unable to install the most recent version via Device Manager, you may attempt the alternative methods for updating the driver.
You may also utilize a third-party app to handle the job for you while you sit back and enjoy. We propose DriverFix, a specialized utility that installs the most recent version of all available drivers on your computer automatically.
Check whether the sound in your HP Envy x360 is now functioning after upgrading the driver.
3. Restore the system to its original state.
If none of the following options work, you may try a system restore to get everything back up and running. Its purpose is to restore your system to a state before the mistake occurred.
After the restoration, you’ll notice a few modifications, but your personal data will be unaffected. If a restoration doesn’t fix the sound not functioning problem on your HP Envy x360, try resetting Windows 11 to factory defaults.
One of the ways listed above must have resolved the sound issue, and you should be able to hear it now. Also, if you’re having trouble using a USB speaker, it’s possible that the USB port on your HP Envy isn’t functioning.
In the comments area below, let us know which patch worked and how your experience with the HP Envy x360 went.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “hp envy x360 audio driver” is a problem that has been present for a while. HP has released an update to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix the sound on my HP Envy x360?
A: The HP Envy x360 is a Windows 10 laptop. If youre having audio issues, it could be due to the drivers being out of date on your computer or an issue with the sound card itself. You can update to current drivers for free at www.hpdrivers4u .com/envy-x360
What do I do if my HP laptop sound is not working?
A: If your sound is not working, you can try to fix it by taking out the battery and reinserting it.
- hp laptop sound not working windows 10
- hp envy x360 sound too low
- hp laptop sound not working windows 11
- hp envy audio not working
- hp envy x360 sound card