The College Football Playoff Selection Committee released their picks for the final four teams in the playoff after Week 3. Georgia and Oklahoma are both undefeated, but Georgia has a better record against the top-25.
The week 3 college football picks is a blog that updates the latest College Football Playoff picks after every week of the season.
10:51 p.m. Eastern
Week 3 gave fans something they hadn’t seen in a long time: Alabama put up a fight all the way into the fourth quarter.
What impact will the best games on Saturday have on the College Football Playoff race? What are the chances for the top four right now? The solutions may be found in the Allstate Playoff Predictor. Check back every week to see how the odds have changed since the previous week’s games.
The Most Popular Playoff Predictions
|a group (Record)||Votes|
|Alabama is a state in the United States (3-0)||13/13|
|Georgia is a country in the United States (3-0)||13/13|
|Oregon is a state in the United States (3-0)||12/13|
|Iowa is a state in the United States (3-0)||6/13|
|Penn State is a university in Pennsylvania (3-0)||6/13|
|Oklahoma is a state in the United States (3-0)||2/13|
The Crimson Tide seemed to be on their way to another blowout after taking a 21-3 lead in the first half, but the Florida Gators refused to give up despite the early deficit. Late in the fourth quarter, Alabama’s advantage had shrunk to two points, 31-29, but the Tide defense held on for a two-point conversion. The offense then ran out of time, handing the ball back to the Gators with 10 seconds remaining in the game. Alabama hung on for a 31-29 win, putting them atop every writer’s poll.
Following their huge victory against Iowa State, the Iowa Hawkeyes beat Kent State 30-7 in a game that was very Iowa Hawkeyes. They scored a touchdown in each quarter and dominated Kent State. After a 3-0 start, the Hawkeyes find themselves on X lists, but it’s Penn State that has the most effect on the rankings this week.
In front of a raucous White Out in State College, the Nittany Lions defeated Auburn 28-20. Sean Clifford threw for 280 yards and two touchdowns on 28-of-32 passing in Penn State’s second victory against a ranked opponent this season. The Nittany Lions get six votes this week as a result of their victory.
Former Big 8 foes Nebraska pushed the Oklahoma Sooners to the limit, but the Sooners prevailed 23-16 in Norman. Spencer Rattler, the Heisman favorite, had a pretty quiet day, going 24-of-34 for 214 yards and a score. Against the Huskers, he also had 35 yards on the run and a score, but the Sooners’ offense never got into a rhythm. Oklahoma is on two of 13 lists this week as a result of their closer-than-expected win.
Following a stunning 40-13 victory against South Carolina, Georgia retained its place on each of our writers’ rankings. After taking care of business against Stony Brook, Oregon was almost unanimously selected once again. Until the Pac-12 season heats up in mid-October, the Ducks will be a constant.
1. Alabama, 2. Georgia, 3. Iowa, 4. Oregon, according to Andrea Adelson. 1. Alabama, 2. Georgia, 3. Oregon, 4. Iowa, according to Kyle Bonagura. Alabama, Georgia, and Iowa, according to Bill Connelly. 4. Penn State University Heather Dinich’s top four teams are Alabama, Georgia, Oregon, and Penn State. Alabama, Georgia, Penn State, and Oregon, according to David M. Hale. Alabama, Georgia, Iowa, and Oregon, according to Chris Low. Alabama, Georgia, Oregon, and Iowa, according to Harry Lyles Jr. Alabama, Georgia, Oregon, and Penn State, according to Ryan McGee. Alabama, Georgia, Oregon, and Penn State, according to Adam Rittenberg. Alex Scarborough: Alabama is No. 1, Georgia is No. 2, Oregon is No. 3, and Oklahoma is No. 4. Georgia, Alabama, Oregon, and Iowa, according to Mark Schlabach. Alabama, Georgia, Oregon, and Penn State, according to Tom VanHaaren. Alabama, Georgia, Oregon, and Oklahoma, according to Dave Wilson.
The college football picks week 3 2021 is the first set of college football picks after Week 3. Alabama and Clemson are at the top of the rankings with a perfect record, while Ohio State has a chance to catch up if they can beat Michigan on Saturday.
- week 3 college football predictions bleacher report
- week 3 college football predictions against spread
- college football week 3 score predictions
- college football week 3 predictions for every game
- college football week 3 schedule